2016 Toyota Tundra for Sale in Fort Walton Beach, FL
Get the Job Done in the 2016 Tundra
If you’re looking for a pickup truck that works as hard as you do, then you should be driving the 2016 Toyota Tundra for sale in Fort Walton Beach, FL. It offers potent power for towing and hauling, and an interior that is loaded with the latest and greatest in terms of technology features. One test drive is all it takes to fall in love with the Toyota Tundra! Visit ZT Motors to get behind the wheel of this remarkable truck today!
When you’re looking for power under the hood of the 2016 Tundra, you’ll have two options to choose from. While some competitors are content to offer a paltry V6 in their trucks, the Tundra only offers a pair of mighty V8 engines. It comes standard with the 5.7L V8 powerhouse that cranks out a robust 381 horsepower and 401 lb.-ft. of torque to get you moving along Lewis Turner Boulevard. There is also the available 4.6L i-FORCE V8 powertrain that is an engineering marvel, thanks to innovations such as double overhead cams and dual independent variable valve timing with intelligence. It purrs to life by pumping out 310 horsepower and 327 lb.-ft. of torque.
When you’re looking to move some cargo, add on the available Tow Package on the 2016 Toyota Tundra for sale in Fort Walton Beach, FL. When equipped with the 5.7L engine, you’ll have a 10,500-lb. towing capacity1 and a 2,060-lb. payload capacity2. The Tundra is also outfitted with convenience features to make towing easier and safer. The Integrated Trailer Brake Controller3 is now standard on every Tundra model, and you can adjust the trailer braking to match how heavy your load is. You’ll always be in command on the road with the Trailer-Sway Control4, which can apply brake pressure on individual wheels to stabilize your cargo and keep you safe.
The interior of the 2016 Tundra is a tech-savvy haven. The wide-angle backup camera5 will come in handy when backing out of a parking space at the mall, or when you’re hooking up your trailer. The available Integrated Navigation6 system will ensure that you won’t get lost, and your directions are displayed brilliantly on the 7-inch high-resolution touchscreen display. Safely use Bluetooth® technology7 with hands-free controls to make phone calls, send texts, or stream music8 through the Tundra’s speaker system.
Whether you need a new truck for the worksite or just the daily commute, the 2016 Toyota Tundra for sale in Fort Walton Beach, FL, is a vehicle that doesn’t cut corners. Your local Toyota dealership, ZT Motors, has it in stock and awaiting your test drive! Visit us today – we’re open six days a week!
1. Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner's Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle's exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo.
2. “Payload capacity” is the calculation of GVWR minus curb weight and should be used for comparison purposes only. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner’s Manual. The maximum you can haul (payload) depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle's exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo.
3. The Integrated Trailer Brake Controller is an electronic system that operates in tandem with a properly equipped trailer with an electric braking system. It is designed to help the driver maintain trailer control by increasing or reducing trailer braking based on trailer weight. It is not a substitute for safe towing practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver input can all affect trailer braking control. See Owner’s Manual for details.
4. Trailer-Sway Control (TSC) is an electronic system designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether TSC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
5. The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
6. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway; updates may be available at an additional cost from your dealer. See your Navigation System Owner’s Manual for details.
7. Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
8. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.